COSMETIC MEDICINE is the international sister of the German journal KOSMETISCHE MEDIZIN founden in 1951. It covers with it’s overviews, originals, application studies and case reports, written by internationally reknown Authors, all aspects of popular “Aesthetic Medicine”. Not only the classical surgical and dermatological topics are covered, but also nutrition, hormones, medical cosmetology, sociology etc.
The presented contents serve the aesthetic professionals as supporting measures in their continuing medical education.
Prof. Dr. med. Uwe Wollina (Editor-in-Chief), Chair of the Department of Dermatology & Allergology, Hospital Dresden-Friedrichstadt
Academic Teaching Hospital of the Technical University of Dresden;
Prof. Dr. med. Klaus Fritz, Landau, Germany
Official Publication of the following Societies:
– Austrian Academy of Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine (AACS)
– Austrian Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Ageing (ÖGDKA)
– Cosmetic Dermatology Scoiety of India (CDSI)
– European Society of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology (ESCAD)
– German Working Committee of Associated Dermatology Institutes (AADI)
– German Society of Aesthetic Botulinum Toxin Therapy (DGBT)
– Network Globalhealth
– Network Lipolysis
– Network AestheticMeso